Friday, July 23, 2010

Adventures of The Byne Group Intern


Hello everyone! I'm back!

Since I last blogged The Byne Group has kept me very busy. I've worked on such a wide array of different projects. Over the last few days I have been working on flyers for a local charity, made a few changes on a logo I've designed for an insurance company, designed a whole invitation package for a banquet event, and was on the set of a photo shoot.

Being on the set of a photo shoot is so exciting! There is so much that goes into taking a picture it's insane. All the equipment has to be set up just right, the model has to be sitting at the right angle, and the weather needs to be cooperating to get that "picture perfect" picture. It was really interesting to see the process of making that perfect picture.


This photo is from one of the shoots I was on for United Hospice of Rockland.

Back to work!

Dana

–Dana Tandoi, Intern, The Byne Group


No comments: