Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet The Byne Group Intern












Hi everyone! I am Dana, the new intern at The Byne Group. Currently I am a Senior at SUNY Purchase where I am studying Graphic Design.

I have only been here two weeks, but have noticed that being in the working world is slightly different than being at art school. For one, I have yet to walk in and find someone sleeping at their desk from the night before. Also, design work goes in and out of the office in about two or three days. At school it’s more like six or seven weeks.

Despite the differences, I love my internship at The Byne Group just as much as being at school. They have truly welcomed me and made me feel part of their "group."


–Dana Tandoi, Intern, The Byne Group

1 comment:

ann Byne said...

Dana, I'm very happy that you chose to spend your summer with us. Your enthusiasm is contagious and i hope you have some fun while you learn.
-Ann